If you’re experiencing issues logging into the Juniper app, please follow the troubleshooting guide below.
If you are experiencing a different issue, please submit your feedback via this link here so we can resolve the issue as soon as possible. Be sure to include as much detail as possible (e.g. screenshots or screen recordings) so we can fix the issue quickly. Please note: this above link is only for mobile app feedback.
If you would like to chat to our Patient Support Team, please click here.
Troubleshooting Guide for Login Issues:
First, check if you have the latest version installed on your device and/or try reinstalling the app. The last three numbers at the bottom should be 495 or greater, see the example below.
If it is not 495 or greater, you need to update the app, then re-open and log in. Please select "Australia" on the login screen.
If you are still experiencing issues:
1. Please open the Juniper app
2. Attempt to log in to the app
3. Tap and hold the brown icon on the login screen for 2-3 seconds after you get the red error message that you cannot be logged in (see screenshot below)
4. You should then get a green message saying 'copied to clipboard
5. Send our Patient Support Team a message here and paste in the error from your clipboard (right-click, paste) into the message. Our Patient Support Team will then escalate this to our IT team to fix.